Thursday, April 9, 2009











So it has been a while since we have put anything on our blog, sorry Steph.  The word is out that we are going to have a little baby boy around August 21,2009.  It has been a rough time the first trimester, but we have a feeling that it will all be worth it.  We are 21 weeks along and Sally has a cute prego bump! I think I felt the baby move the other day.  Sally says that he does flips in her stomach and loves the feeling!

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

HOLY CRAP!! I was so excited not only to get on here and see an update, but PICTURES OF MY CUTE NEPHEW!!!!! I'm so excited!!

K. Diane said...

I found it! Ah, how cool. He's really there, hiding inside your tummy.

"...and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me." -Ralph Wiggum

I love you guys! So, SO fun to hang out the other night. Guess what, I have a "World Wide Web"-style bloggery too.